UNICON FERMENTATION TECHNOLOGY - UNICON is a continuous fermentation process which is carried out in series of fermenters to maintain sufficient retentation time to complete the fermentation
Advantages of UNICON fermentation process :
- Continuous/feed batch - Duel mode fermentation .
- No fresh yeast dosage required
- Yeast can be recycle to increase productivity .
- Uniform temperature distribution through proper mixing technologies, constructive design and process procedures results high fermentation efficiency .
- Various option for feed stock depending upon feed stock scenario. (Grain, Sugar cane juice Molasses, Tubers).
- Recovery of residual ethanol out of exhaust gases.
- Option to tap food grade co2
- Higher alcohol concentration ensures low bacterial activity in fermenters.
- Low effluent generation results saving in cost of further effluent treatment .
- Maximum Least count in yeast. (400 x 108).Feed batch type process reduces chances of contamination.
- Rapid MaturationHigh fermentation efficiencies adapting high gravity fermentation technology .
- Use of Process condensate in fermentation results reduction in fresh water requirement .