Bio - methenation for distillery effluent treatment solution
UFI offers extensive services and solution from concept to commissioning for various environmental engineering problems related to waste water, effluent treatment, process condensate treatment and recycling , solid waste handling and Bio- composting , DDGS plant etc. UFIs core competence lies in providing low cost solutions for BIOGAS plant. Complete customer satisfaction the Goal of our business philosophy.
CSTR BIO – METHENATION PLANT FOR MOLASSES & GRAIN BASED DISTILLERY EFFLUENT
UFI offers extensive services and solution from concept to commissioning for BIOGAS plant.
Advantages of CSTR technology
- Specially Designed to treat spent wash from molasses & grain based distilleries.
- High retention time results maximum degradation of BOD & COD generate maximum Biogas .
- Break even period is 2-3 year only.
- Process stabilization period is very short.
- Does not require any shutdown. Can operate continuously for several years.
- No major replacement is involved.
- Does not contain any “Fixed Media” results no Chocking/Clogging
- Power requirement is nominal.
- Dilution of water is not required.
- High buffering capacity , Digester always works in alkaline condition results no need to add lime or caustic on a regular basis once plant is stabilized.
- Low initial cost as compare with incineration .
- 80% steam required for distillery can be produced from biogas generated.